News & Events:
All Classes and Events are currently postponed. We will continue with regular business hours. Please feel free to call us with questions: 1-800-244-3860
Skillin's is Open for the Season
In accordance with the Governor's mandate, we will limit the number of customers allowed inside our store and yard.
- All customers and staff are required to stay 6 feet apart and practice social distancing at all times. Masks are required both indoors and outdoors at Skillin's, including nursery yards. There will be NO exceptions.
- Cash transactions will not be available at each station; we do accept all credit cards, Apple Pay as well as Skillin's Gift Cards and Spring Bonds.
- Our restrooms are closed to the public at this time.
- All sales are final as we cannot accept returns at this time.
- Because of staffing constraints and to better keep distancing, there will be no repotting of plants at this time.
- We will be operating a Cash and Carry concept. There will be no holding of items for customers outside of items directly purchased and paid by the customer for curbside pickup, or soon-to-occur floral and plant deliveries.
- Our phones are constantly busy we realize and at this time we could be many days before messages are returned. We ask that curbside orders be made through our website and otherwise welcome customers to visit in accordance with the above conditions.
- These considerations have been made for everyone's safety and with the goal of keeping everyone safe and socially-distant per the CDC and Governor's recommendations.
Please check back for upcoming events at Skillins.
Loading... Please wait...